Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Xpel Stealth on my Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Xpel Stealth what's the ballpark cost for the entire car? Getting my 3 in a few weeks and really enticed about getting the stealth due to the matte look it gives along with the paint protection. I'm in Texas for reference.

This might sound surprising, but it's really hard to say. It depends on shop experience on car, their standard of quality, and customer support. I highly recommend no matter what you do, see the shop's work in person just to make sure both parties are on the same page.

Looks like you're in Dallas. If you want some recommendations in Dallas, just pm me.

For Xpel Stealth what's the ballpark cost for the entire car? Getting my 3 in a few weeks and really enticed about getting the stealth due to the matte look it gives along with the paint protection. I'm in Texas for reference.
I've gotten a few quotes from reputable installers around my area about a full XPEL Stealth or Suntek Matte wrap. Prices range from $4500-$6500. Of course, YMMV.

Reactions: MXWing
@Kpfeif

Any thoughts after some time has passed? Still satisfied? Would you do anything different?

Just curious.. I’m locked in already so too late for any 2nd guessing from me doing the same.
Mine's got a full XPEL Stealth wrap as well. Had it for about 4 months now and no regrets. I will say that you should understand from the shop how they do their wraps. I'm still annoyed about edges that I see and the things that aren't wrapped that I expected to be such as the door sill base and the top of the bumper inside the trunk area. I expected full wrap to be over all painted areas, and that's just not the case at some places.

Whatever color you want. Most people do matte black.

Personally I recommend Satin/Gloss Black so there is contrast but I won't protest as long as it doesn't look like this:

model-s-pinked-out.jpg