Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Xpel stealth Vancouver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for a vote of confidence from someone in the Vancouver, BC, area that has had their Tesla wrapped in my area. I see there are a few different choices and would live to hear from someone that's had it done.

I'm looking for a full wrap including seatbacks.

If you can include what you got and what you paid that would also be helpful.

Many thanks.

Hands down, 100% call Ken Wilson at Home
I guarantee that he will please you with a beautifully and safely installed PPF wrap. He is the best in the area and his prices are commensurate with his quality.

Thanks. I took a look at their site and sent in a request. I see that they aren't on the xpel site as an authorized installer. Is this at all a concern?

Any other recommendations out there?

Thanks. I took a look at their site and sent in a request. I see that they aren't on the xpel site as an authorized installer. Is this at all a concern?

Any other recommendations out there?

Absolutely not. Being on the Xpel map means someone buys film, and, if it notes so, that they have attended Xpel's training and/or have access to their software/sell their tint. It does not mean they are an experienced or high quality installer or not. It's an in-house program to support their customers/installers. Many automotive industry distributors/manufacturers do this.

We are not on their locator map because we choose to focus our PPF energies on a different product and do not sell much Xpel. When we did, we were on their map. That had nothing to do with our capabilities as installers.

In Ken's case, I happen to know first-hand that he is incredibly capable and is a perfectionist. To me it matters not that he does not buy enough Xpel to show up on their installer's map because I know the man doing the work and I have seen the work he does with my own eyes in person. I hope this clarifies things a bit more and thanks for the thoughtful questions!

Absolutely not. Being on the Xpel map means someone buys film, and, if it notes so, that they have attended Xpel's training and/or have access to their software/sell their tint. It does not mean they are an experienced or high quality installer or not. It's an in-house program to support their customers/installers. Many automotive industry distributors/manufacturers do this.

We are not on their locator map because we choose to focus our PPF energies on a different product and do not sell much Xpel. When we did, we were on their map. That had nothing to do with our capabilities as installers.

In Ken's case, I happen to know first-hand that he is incredibly capable and is a perfectionist. To me it matters not that he does not buy enough Xpel to show up on their installer's map because I know the man doing the work and I have seen the work he does with my own eyes in person. I hope this clarifies things a bit more and thanks for the thoughtful questions!

Thanks Jean. I really appreciate the thoughtful information. I am new at this high end vehicle stuff and tyring to make an informed decision. I look forward to hearing back from them!