Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

XPEL Stealth Washing/Care

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does the XPEL Stealth put a matte look on the car? I want to get that.
Yes. My pearl white with stealth
04EC1DC0-BF7F-4D20-AF5C-F48ECBA8E58E.jpeg

C2E99C82-9026-4D2E-A60C-11C22CA7A644.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: XPEL
Looks great, I love it. I was strongly considering getting it done but the shop I'm talking to charges an extra $1000 for Stealth, and the cost is already too high for me! So I'm probably just going to get a partial Ultimate job done.
Yes its a bit more expensive because the shop has to wrap corners with stealth. Standard templates dont always cover everything and the edges would stand out. I made sure i had the money saved up for this before i ordered.

Yes its a bit more expensive because the shop has to wrap corners with stealth. Standard templates dont always cover everything and the edges would stand out. I made sure i had the money saved up for this before i ordered.

Yeah, they said more work and higher material cost. So now I'm just deciding between full or partial Ultimate. Leaning towards partial, but a little worried about how the seams will look on a white car. They go up to the lower door crease with their rocker install, that would be the area of most concern to me.

Here's my performance 3 today at about 2 years owning it.

Wrapped in Xpel Stealth with Gyeon Matte ceramic coating, Gyeon Cure Matte top coat.

I wash it weekly with Feynlab Pure Rinseless and hit it with Adam's Matte Detailer and Cure Matte when needed.

Attachments

• IMG_3975.jpg
    IMG_3975.jpg
    727.5 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_3971.jpg
    IMG_3971.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 154
Reactions: XPEL
Beautiful. Did you have the option to wrap the door handles in stealth also? I'm having mine included with the stealth wrap. The way I see it, almost like getting chrome delete for free on the handles.
They actually did put PPF on the handles (and the lights) but it's the ultimate stuff so it's just clear. I'm sure they could have done the stealth if I asked. Me personally I like the contrast of the chrome anyways. Especially with the dark gray car and silver wheels

@XPEL i am getting a quote from an authorized/certified xpel shop that did my tint last year, they also did my front bumper in ultimate. i asked them to remove the front bumper and do the whole car in stealth. is there any scenario where a precut kit would be used for stealth? before i bother them and ask figured i'd ask here. obviously i want no seems in stealth? also, any issues the shop would have given my car is one year into its carpro uk3.0 coating? should i remove it myself?

I’m getting my 3 wrapped with XPEL Stealth this week. Can anyone with Stealth recommend what they use to wash? Also a detail spray for the bugs and bird droppings? I’ve been using ONR, but I’ve heard it causes streaks and haze. I know that XPEL has their line of products, including a rinseless car wash, but I’d like to know of other options. I’ve googled it, but I’m surprised there was not much info.
ONR will absolutely NOT leave streaks and haze, not sure where you heard that but it wasn't from someone who is experienced or knows what they're talking about. Of course Xpel's own line of products will work too.

Reactions: Burrito