Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Xpel Ultimate Film Maintenance: What do you use?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am having Xpel Ultimate PPF installed over my entire new dark blue Model 3. After it has cured, I plan on applying the Xpel sealant. I know many people prefer a ceramic coating on top of the Xpel PPF and I may do that one day, but for now I plan to try out the Xpel sealant on top. My question is, what product do others like to use on a frequent basis on top of the sealant? I used to use Meguiar's D156 Synthetic Wax spray on my old Subaru and am tempted to try it out, but I also heard CarPros Reload is also highly regarded. Someone else raved about Chemical Guys Clear Seal Gloss Enhancer and Protectant as yet another option...

I am looking for an after wash spray/product that will help maintain and protect the Xpel film and sealant, and add gloss to the appearance.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and feedback.

Reactions: XPEL
Mine isf fully wrapped in Ultimate Plus and coated in CQuartz with a Gliss topcoat and I love it. It's a perfect combo, the luster is high and you can't even tell there is PPF installed. Gliss can be applied directly to PPF without an undercoating as well.

Reactions: XPEL
Just an update and question. The Xpel Ultimate PPF looks awesome on my blue Model 3. This morning, I applied the Xpel sealant on top of the PPF and it looks great. However, on my last car, I used Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection Sealant and I think it was slicker and gave the car a deeper gloss. Is anyone familiar with Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection Sealant? Do you know whether or not it is safe to use on PPF? I know the Xpel website says you can use any sealant as long as it is not more than 5% naphtha or kerosene. I tried to find out if Four Star UPP contains naphtha or kerosene but had no luck. If anyone has this info, please let me know.
Thank you,
joebruin77