- I have asked for a quote for xpel ultimate fusion for a model 3. Xpel ultimate fusion apperently has a ceramic coating built into the PPF. Has anyone used it ? Any good? - I cant find any reviews on the internet.
- I asked the PPF installer if there will be seams left on any areas, he said yes around the door handles and a few other areas. Is this to be expected ? Again on the internet they never show these areas up close so hard to tell if this is the norm ?
- He doed not remove rear lights - Is this to be expected ?
- He said he will need replacement front and rear badges as part of the process as standard double sided tape is too thick and wont look grerat - Is this the norm ?
- He said there is a chance that he damage the camera housing while trying to remove it and IO should be aware in case this occurs - is this the norm ?
- I asked him to arrange window tinting - he proposes a company next door to him that uses global tint - its not a ceramic tint - I dont really need to reduce heat - I juist want it for the look - what are your thoughts on this company global ?