Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

XPEL Ultimate wrap cost?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in the ATL area and getting the following quotes:

Xpel Clear Bra quotes:

$1700: Ultimate: Covers the entire hood and fenders, both side mirrors, the entire front bumper, headlights and a-pillar,partial roof.

$4850: Platinum: Entire car including headlights.

Reasonable? Anyone who has full car wrap - overkill? Would you make some modifications or partial coverage if you plan to keep car for at least 6-10 years as owner?

I just got full wrap and your pricing is good. Go for full wrap, trust me. I did choose Xpel Stealth though and my midnight silver looks sick. My wife thought I bought a different car when I brought it back home lol. You won't regret it.

Reactions: madodel
I will be doing a full Xpel Stealth on a deep blue X and cost is just a tad above your quote. I've also received 2 other quotes from Xpel certified dealers and they were close to $7K so I think that is a great price. I plan on keeping the car until it can't run anymore! :)

We did our brand new Black X90D in full XPEL Stealth Ultimate, including blackout of almost all chrome and wheels. Tint front pax and driver side windows to match rears. Finished it all off with several coats of Ceramic Pro 9H. Total including paint correction $5800. Car is amazing to drive, and turns a lot of heads on the outside, including mine! We plan on keeping it for a very long time.
TMF.jpg

We did our brand new Black X90D in full XPEL Stealth Ultimate, including blackout of almost all chrome and wheels. Tint front pax and driver side windows to match rears. Finished it all off with several coats of Ceramic Pro 9H. Total including paint correction $5800. Car is amazing to drive, and turns a lot of heads on the outside, including mine! We plan on keeping it for a very long time.View attachment 229010
Beautiful car - I will see what I can get quoted for that look

Thanks! FYI, our installer did not want to take apart the side mirrors to black them out, but they can also be plastidipped. We had him plastidip the wheels rather than powder coat as it is easily "repairable" and reversible if we didn't like.

The entire job took a very long 5 days! It sucked taking delivery and within 1 hour driving the car to installer and leaving it, but the end-product was well worth the wait. The 10 year warranty from our certified installer is great. Make sure your installer is certified by XPEL and get references too.

Thanks! FYI, our installer did not want to take apart the side mirrors to black them out, but they can also be plastidipped. We had him plastidip the wheels rather than powder coat as it is easily "repairable" and reversible if we didn't like.

The entire job took a very long 5 days! It sucked taking delivery and within 1 hour driving the car to installer and leaving it, but the end-product was well worth the wait. The 10 year warranty from our certified installer is great. Make sure your installer is certified by XPEL and get references too.

I think your car looks great. I personally looked at plastidiped wheels vs powdercoat. Powdercoated wheels look a lot better IMHO. Plastidip is reversible though, which is good. But if you need wheels mounted/dismounted, etc. you may need to touch up plastidip. I did not want to mess with that. Powdercoat and done. Also, red painted calipers make a huge difference, again IMHO.

I also wanted to wrap the car ASAP after deliver, but waited 2 month to make sure there were no issues that needed to be addressed. In that time, sensors of both FWDs were replaced, seat was replaced, some panels were realigned, cracked window washer reservoir was replaced, FD switches were replaced, etc. etc. After I got most issues worked out, I wrapped it. Wanted to make sure its not a lemon prior to dropping $6k.

• Informative
Reactions: boofagle
There is a new post in Interior & Exterior title "Pearl White Xpel Stealth and Chrome Delete" and seem like the OP is from CT but not sure if he is around your area. Sorry don't know how to link you over to it.

I am in the ATL area and getting the following quotes:

Xpel Clear Bra quotes:

$1700: Ultimate: Covers the entire hood and fenders, both side mirrors, the entire front bumper, headlights and a-pillar,partial roof.

$4850: Platinum: Entire car including headlights.

Reasonable? Anyone who has full car wrap - overkill? Would you make some modifications or partial coverage if you plan to keep car for at least 6-10 years as owner?

I'm in Atl also...used Murad with clearfilm. He uses the new Suntek Ultra which has the new 10 year warranty as well. I'd say the installer matters the more than the ppf so take caution as I've had a bad ppf job from a different guy.

After seeing all these amazing rides, I want to get Xpel Stealth wrap too. But I intend to lease. Can you do a wrap if you lease? What happens upon return? I have no experience with wrapping, so please excuse the noobie question.