Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

XPEL Wrap contacts in SFO Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All,

I live in Sanfrancisco bay area. I want to XPEL wrap my MX seat backs and I am having hard time getting good providers in this East/South Bay. I am sure lot of folks would have got their MX done in bay area. Any references would be of great help. Would also appreciate if you can provide approx cost for the service.

Also did anyone get their MX alloy wheels powder coated to black/grey? Any good references in SF bay area??

Thanks in advance !!

You can price shop, but also consider experience and quality. You don't want your installer slipping with a knife and damaging your seat back. Joe and OCD have handled like 800 Model S and 200 X to date, with full detailing/protection services. If he is price competitive, great. But he is my go-to guy, and I will pay for a level of quality on my cars.

You can price shop, but also consider experience and quality. You don't want your installer slipping with a knife and damaging your seat back. Joe and OCD have handled like 800 Model S and 200 X to date, with full detailing/protection services. If he is price competitive, great. But he is my go-to guy, and I will pay for a level of quality on my cars.

^^^What they said... :) Joe is outstanding...

Jeff

OCD have quoted me $1200 for XPEL wrapping my 7 seat MX. Based on other posts in this forum, $1200 is way too high for Seat backs. I was speaking with Anthony@OCD. Are there any other service providers in bay area? Appreciate your help !!!

I had my '17 S P100D wrapped in full Xpel by the guys at SS Customs in Redwood City. Shareef & Antoine are top notch. When I had mine done there were 3 Ferrari's, an Aston, and a Lambo sitting in the garage also getting done.

OCD have quoted me $1200 for XPEL wrapping my 7 seat MX. Based on other posts in this forum, $1200 is way too high for Seat backs. I was speaking with Anthony@OCD. Are there any other service providers in bay area? Appreciate your help !!!
@KishoreMurari who did you end up going with?

I have a MX I’m picking up and need to figure out a place to do some sort of XPEL (or similar) wrap.
Thinking clear on the Pearl White.
Anyone else have some recommendations? I am in the East Bay (San Francisco), but I am willing to dive for a great place.

I have a MX I’m picking up and need to figure out a place to do some sort of XPEL (or similar) wrap.
Anyone else have some recommendations? I am in the East Bay (San Francisco), but I am willing to dive for a great place.

i got my front end done by SS Customs, Shareef really stands by their shops work and makes followup appointments to make sure there isnt anything wrong with the job. Ask for Shareef, tell them Kevin with the White Model S referred you.

I see that a number of people who have used SSCustoms have already commented in this thread. We used them back in March for our full wrap on our new MS and also have no qualms about referring them. They were great working with and very happy with our wrap. Redwood City should be pretty convenient for East Bayers being located between Rt 92 (San Mateo Bridge) and Rt. 84 (Bay Bridge). OCDetailing did our dashcam install and we would have no problems recommending them too. They might be better known for their wraps, with a lot of members very happy with their work. They use to be up in Walnut Creek but moved this year to Fremont not far from the Tesla Factory. Either way you can't go wrong with a good install.