TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

XPEL Wrap, Gtechniq Crystal Serum Coating, Powder Coated Rims, Red Calipers

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by Rahul, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Rahul

Rahul Member

I know Kyle (@Bulldog Kyle) of Bulldog Detail gets frequently recommended here. I want to add an overdue shout out for the work he did on my Midnight Silver Metallic S75. I got the following done through Kyle / Bulldog Detail and could not be happier:
    • Full XPEL wrap
    • Gtechniq Crystal Serum Black coating
    • Rims powder coated in gloss black
    • Calipers painted red
    The result was fantastic. It's totally overwhelming to research paint protection film / coating options and then on top of it to find a good installer for those. I did a bit of research myself and got great recommendations. In the end I found Kyle offered the best quality / value combination. He does a good job of explaining pro's & con's of various products. If you want to just cut to the chase I would reach out to him. To top it off he throws in some great extras like pickup/dropoff and a follow up wash. Attached are some photos of what he did for my car. Good luck!

Attached Files:

2. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid

3. XPEL

XPEL Vendor

Very nice! Looks great

4. kdday

kdday Member

Thanks for referring him. I just called him and got a quote. Now just waiting for car to arrive.