TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

XPEL Wrap, Gtechniq Crystal Serum Coating, Powder Coated Rims, Red Calipers

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by Rahul, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Rahul

Rahul Member

I know Kyle (@Bulldog Kyle) of Bulldog Detail gets frequently recommended here. I want to add an overdue shout out for the work he did on my Midnight Silver Metallic S75. I got the following done through Kyle / Bulldog Detail and could not be happier:
    • Full XPEL wrap
    • Gtechniq Crystal Serum Black coating
    • Rims powder coated in gloss black
    • Calipers painted red
    The result was fantastic. It's totally overwhelming to research paint protection film / coating options and then on top of it to find a good installer for those. I did a bit of research myself and got great recommendations. In the end I found Kyle offered the best quality / value combination. He does a good job of explaining pro's & con's of various products. If you want to just cut to the chase I would reach out to him. To top it off he throws in some great extras like pickup/dropoff and a follow up wash. Attached are some photos of what he did for my car. Good luck!

Attached Files:

2. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid

3. XPEL

XPEL Vendor

Very nice! Looks great

4. kdday

kdday Member

Thanks for referring him. I just called him and got a quote. Now just waiting for car to arrive.

5. azred

azred Member

I just used Kyle to remove the front plate bracket. Those screwy connectors on the bottom of the bracket discouraged me from doing the task myself. Kyle completed the task quickly, without any damage -- and for a reasonable cost.