TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Xpel wrap recommendations in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'California' started by Moparposterchild, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Moparposterchild

I've talked to three people about getting my car wrapped with Xpel. Does anyone have any experience with any of these three people or can you recommend a really good installer?

I've talked with Sticker City in Van Nuys, a guy named Bain Mendoza and Norbert with Crystal Autoshield. Bain and Norbert will come to my house but Sticker City needs the car at their facility. Any help would be appreciated.

2. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

3. Topdown

Topdown Member

I had Xpel wrap installed by Sticker City in Van Nuys. I highly recommend them. I had some vinyl wrap installed at another shop in Encino and they did a poor job and damaged my car. Lots of people have mentioned that the clear bra install is top notch when they have seen my car. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

4. fresh

fresh Member

Contact Unique Auto Films in Tarzana. They did an amazing job with no visible seams. Wrapped all the edges inside for a custom finish. Highly recommend these guys. I promise you wont be disappointed in their clear bra installation.

5. 4SUPER9

4SUPER9 Active Member

Reviving an old thread. I intend to get quotes from Unique Auto Films and Sticker City as recommended above. Any other recommendations or anybody in the Westside?

6. flodrab

flodrab Member

I got a color-change wrap on my Tesla at Al & Ed's in Marina del Rey almost exactly a year ago, they did a fantastic job, and it's still in excellent condition ... I also got an XPEL clear protective paint wrap on my Lambo at Protective Film Solutions in Costa Mesa ... (commonly refered to as a "clear bra", however in my opinion since bras are for chicks, I call it a "clear jockstrap") ... I live in Venice and if you ever want to come by and check out the workmanship, just let me know

28ss.JPG

7. Premier Mobile

Premier Mobile Local Vendor - NorCal

8. llum

llum New Member

Suntek full wrap

I just got my S85D back from Crystal Autoshield, Long Beach and I cannot say enough about Norbert Ibarra's work. He's a true professional and I highly recommend him to any other Tesla owners.