Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Y trade-in/private party values

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Int
It is a very capable cross over and yes high 11's is fairly quick. With working from home, I don't need the extra space or seats and there are a lot of other things I would rather be driving. Compared to all the other vehicles I've owned it's not the fastest or best handling by far.

That was in reference to the comment about writing off FSD. I guess as long as I get at least $45k for it, then I will be happy.

interested in selling still?

Looking to get rid of the Y for something else but having a hard time finding a good trade-in or private party value for the car. KBB only has the 3 for 2020 and Edmunds doesn't consider FSD.

Wow, that was fast. I guess that would fall into buyer's remorse territory. You're going to lose a lot on that one - guess you'd go upside down if you're financing. Ouch.

Everything has changed from what I got to the car to today. I've only put a few thousand on the car, which was mostly a road trip. Since I will be able to work from home indefinitely, I want something more enjoyable to drive. Shame that it didn't hold it's value more, but understandable since there is little lead time in getting a new one.
Little lead time? Going on to 8 weeks. Not every peep who orders a Tesla gets it the following week.