Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yacht Floor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased Jesse's bamboo yacht floor, but modified replacing rubber tubing with wool wicking material, which to me better matches grayish piping on seats. Pic below. Also pic of my USB drive vecro'd to console just above USB ports... makes it pretty much invisible, and leaves more room on floor for other stuff. Next project is a cup holder alternative, hate placement of stock ones... also looks better closed. Will post pix if I figure out something good.

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

Interesting, but from your photo I can't tell how you attached them.

Search for this on eBay.

APF Marine Stainless Steel Beverage Cup Holder Duo

comes with or without base. You want without base for $24.99 plus shipping. You have to drill 2 holes in bamboo: one for threaded stud, other for stabilizing bar. I also countersunk back so bolt would not stick out. Obvious once you get it. When you've bolted it on, you have to hacksaw off remaining stud. Whole thing took about 20 min. Took longer to decide exactly where to position. If you want more precise info PM me.

I recently purchased an inventory car with the piano black Yacht floor and find that it has taken away from storage space near the front(putting a storage bin down there). Can it be easily removed? Is it worth trying to sell on the classifieds here?

I recently purchased an inventory car with the piano black Yacht floor and find that it has taken away from storage space near the front(putting a storage bin down there). Can it be easily removed? Is it worth trying to sell on the classifieds here?

Why is there less space with the yacht floor? I was assuming it was the exact same dimensions as the stock carpet floor.