Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yeah, I Bought A Digital License Plate.....sigh.....

Mr X

Future Martian
Jan 18, 2013
Simi Valley, CA
Will be paying my registration renewal through the Reviver app soon. Love the plate. Never see anyone with one

ZsN1h63.jpg

CactusOne

Feb 14, 2018
Paradise Valley, Arizona
The TWO places I hated the most where< Gas Stations and DMV. I NEVER have to go to those places again. Here in Arizona, we don’t need a sticker to ride in the HOV lane, Just the Alternative Fuel “Cloud” plate. The original state issued plate is baby blue, that didn’t look too good on my red M3P. It took a while to confirm that I will NOT lose my HOV privileges with this plate with Reviver.
I got this personalized plate in anticipation for the CT. Also a 5 year registration in AZ was only $125 for 5 years for EV’s. I paid for my Digital plate in FULL up front to save money. Rental will cost you way more.
In Arizona we can NOT modify the color OR the personal message like they can in California, which is a bummer..Reviver did say they are “working on it.” So I’m stuck with “Alternative Fuel” for now..
Overall, my experience has been great..the version I purchased requires NO wiring, since it has its own internal battery. It also has no built in GPS, so the DMV/police can’t track me (In case in the future, they may just send you a speeding ticket in the mail..:))

I know many may not understand the “need” for this and are judgmental. But, the way I choose to spend my money is, is my choice.

A188C0B9-A94E-4416-8ADF-65992BEA41E8.jpeg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC