Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yes!!! Enhanced summon is on its way.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will tip my hat to the first person that has the cajones to launch advanced summons in a crowded, chaotic Costco Parking lot.

That would be something to see...i'm just sayin..

costco.jpg

I will tip my hat to the first person that has the cajones to launch advanced summons in a crowded, chaotic Costco Parking lot.

View attachment 393802
Haha. That would make a great youtube video.
Everyone knows that pushing your Costco cart out to your car is a big pain. Let me show you how Tesla's advanced summon can pick you up at the door! [Cue comical music]

View attachment 393802
*sugar*, thats hard enough to navigate normally with your head spinning like a top to keep track off all the rushing, pushy drivers...(thought this forum was for adults, not liking the nanny)

What firmware will have enhanced summon? My car just went up to 2019.8.5 and my app is 3.8.3. I have eap form the get go, I can feel the 5% power boost but no enhanced summon. Is that for later? Anyone have it yet?

It is currently in 2019.9, which is only for folks in the Early Access Program. It’s probably still a few weeks out from getting to the rest of us. I’m sure they are getting good feedback from the early access users...hopefully it will be better when it rolls out to the masses.