Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yes!!! Sport-seats as an option in the European version!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was reading in the norwegian newspaper Finansavisen, that during a test-drive event for the European press this october, Tesla Confirms that Model S will have sportseats as an option on European models!

I ordered my S in August after driving my new Roadster in four months. I'm convinced. I was lookin at the beta-version in April. The minus was the lack of sportseats and this ugly, 60-retro-Caddilac-senterconsol

Now i hope Tesla can give me the consol from the Alfa-version, this car will be PERFECT!

(and i hope you will equip the car with Adaptive cruisecontroll, bi-xenon etc)

Read the same. Bought the newspaper on Saturday only for that article:)

Sports-seats is very welcome. Lets hope they look at Audi and BMW for some inspiration!

Add Parking-sensors and ACC and you have a perfect car for me as well. But not dealbreakers for me any of this. The performance of the car is so unreal it beats all minor issues like that in my book!

I'd be really curious to know whether this sports-seat option would/could include rear sports seats. I think there would be a large market for replacing the three-across rear bench with two nicely bolstered seats and a full-fledged console between them for drinks, USB plugs, etc.