Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yet another bug fix update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If everyone that disliked something about their Tesla sold their car there would be very few people left.

1625971443976.png

(what a tesla hater might look like. apparently.)

• Disagree
Reactions: DarkNightP3D
Your whiny FUD isn't working.

Q2: 200k+ production and deliveries. Another record. That's not going to change, no matter how much you whine on TMC.
Bro, lay-off the “FUD” BS won’t you? I don’t give a rat’s behind if they sold 10,000,000 cars. It doesn’t mean the product couldn’t be improved with some simple additions like cross traffic detection, blind spot monitoring, and CarPlay. The FSD nonsense also needs to come to a head. Elon way over promised what it would be capable of. You literally have people that think their car will be able to drive itself to service appointments by the end of the year. 🤡

No offense, but it's been 6 months... time for everyone who wants the old UI back to move on and accept they are moving towards more visualizations.
None taken. Musk announced “we will have display choices“, in direct response to complaints regarding the major display overhaul. Tesla even walked it back, on the S/X, but not the 3. My beef is as important to me as all the beefs about not delivering on expectations for FSD. Anyway, complaints seem to be much of the traffic on firmware threads, like this. Tesla is still in a class by itself as an EV, but it is quickly falling behind on the smart, clever and USEFUL info displayed to the driver in new, much cheaper 2021 ICE models. Why?