Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yet another rejection story (Leeds)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
interestingly, if you had a factory custom order with another manufacturer and they ballsed up the build / you rejected it due to sufficient grounds- they would never be able to do this as it would be another 12-16 weeks minimum before another build arrived.

I know it's a bit of random luck but there are positives sometimes to the big random number generator that is Tesla matching.

Collected the car today and although there were a few minor issues these have all been logged. There were 2 paint chips and a tiny ding. A scratch on the centre console and a weird piece of foil hanging down between the trim joints on the underside of the drivers door. These should all get sorted via a service call.

Now I can just enjoy driving it and I have to say I am loving that part already.

Collected the car today and although there were a few minor issues these have all been logged. There were 2 paint chips and a tiny ding. A scratch on the centre console and a weird piece of foil hanging down between the trim joints on the underside of the drivers door. These should all get sorted via a service call.

Now I can just enjoy driving it and I have to say I am loving that part already.
Congratulations and enjoy. I hope it was worth the wait.