Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yoke Replacement with RPM Steering wheel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After much deliberation, I just ordered my steering wheel (not the D-shape) from RPM. 2021+ | Model S & X Yoke Round Sport Steering Wheel - Real Molded Carbon Fiber

They send you a wheel with the internals of the wheel already installed and they include a heating element as well. I ended up buying a used OEM yoke on ebay to send back to them as the core, because I wanted to keep my original for resale. They do need your build letter inside your wheel before you order. Not sure how long it will take.

I can't find anyone else on here that used RPM, but they seem to have their stuff together, including shipping you the tools to remove your wheel and great videos on all their products, including the wheel.

If you click under the "Description" drop down, you can see all the videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: jonzcfo
All of RPM Tesla’s items are great, albeit slightly expensive. I went with the EV Secret carbon fiber wheel but RPM Tesla’s wheel looks mighty fine. Easy install and definitely a bit more functional than a yoke. You’ll enjoy your purchase I’m sure.

Love mine.
460277D3-116E-4979-8B27-A795D49D67A8.jpeg