Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yoke steering wheel MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FINALLY, I got a new yoke steering wheel installed on MY, It is with a heating option, I went to lucky-auto in Fremont for installation, it took 1 hour to install, My kids and wife love the yoke steering wheel.

Here is the link I got the yoke-steering wheel.

Last edited:
Yoke1.PNG
View attachment 763072
Yoke2.jpg

Attachments

• yoke3.PNG
    yoke3.PNG
    969.2 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
FINALLY, I got a new yoke steering wheel installed on MY, It is with a heating option, I went to lucky-auto in Fremont for installation, it took 1 hour to install, My kids and wife love the yoke steering wheel.

Does it not have an airbag?

Just ordered it for my MYP :) nice! Contact easy to speak to on what’s app. Answered all my questions asap. Yes it fits 2022 models, heating works. About 10 day delivery to Toronto, Canada.

Yoke and stalks best combo. I’ve tried the yoke on MS and it’s really the lack of stalks that is the main issue. With normal signaling, wipers and gear controls…it’s a win win for me and my wife will be fine with it :)

Last edited: