Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor You asked and we made it - Triple Chrome Nosecone Grill "NCG"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Chrome nose cone comments...

Terriffic! thank you for coming up with a new option.
It would look fantastic in asmoked-black chrome,
Maybe even a flat black.
Can you provide? If so when could i buy?
thanks!

Love it or hate it, we welcome your input. This is our prototype Triple Chrome Nosecone Grille set.

The grille set is a layover to the existing Tesla nosecone and lower bumper grille.

It has been tested for road noise. The result, none whatsoever after installation.

It has been tested for range reduction. The result, none that we can calculate with a MS with our grille and one MS without our nose cone driving to the same destination and the same mileage.

The main grille attaches to the existing nosecone and requires drilling of 3 pilot holes.

The lower grille attaches to the existing plastic grille and requires NO drilling.

The bumper does have to come off the car for installation and we suggest professional installation at one of our authorized dealers.

Both the nose cone grille and lower bumper grille are sold as a set.

Pricing: tbd in the next week.

View attachment 57236

We will be offering the same grille but with matte black mesh. The chrome trim will remain. Please contact us to reserve.

@TSportline, I am pleased to see some options for us from you. I'd like to use your thread as an opportunity to test the waters on a mod of your product. I believe there is a market among us for a nosecone that allows the license plate to slide up from the bottom into the nosecone and out of sight, until needed. I believe the nosecone would need to be deeper and the inside would have tracks for the outside edge of the plate to slide up into the inside.

@Owners !? What say you? Would you like to see a "Hide-A-Plate Nosecone" replacement? I would. Please leave your pro or con comment here for TSportline's consideration.

If you guys just made a 20in turbine wheel you'd make ALOT more money....I mean you'd be minting it.

+1

mdevp, I approached these guys at '14 TMCCONNECT about 20" Turbines but had no luck.

Btw, did you cast your ballot on the 20" Turbine poll?

Do You Want TSportline to Produce 20 Turbine Wheels?

Btw II, if these guys offer 20" Turbines, I wouldn't be able to "give" my 21's away.

Btw III, I am interested in the chrome nose cone cover.

Last edited:
T Sportlines NCG Nose Cone Grille

DSC_2759-copy.jpg

DSC_3796-copy.jpg

DSC_3765-copy.jpg

More pics here: NCG Nose Cone Grille | Tsportline

@AmpedUP, we look forward to your D!
-----------------------------------------------------------

The NCG was designed to install easily within 15-20 minutes. This is a Do It Yourself install. View our installation video here.

If your car is equipped with parking sensors, they will still function properly. The grille does not inhibit the functionality of the parking sensors.

The Lower Bumper Grille is not compatible with Auto Pilot equipped cars.
Pricing:
Chrome NCG Set $1,499
Chrome NCG Only $1,299
2-Tone Black NSG Set $1,550
2-Tone Black NCG only $1,350
+Shipping&Handling
+9% sales tax if you are located in CA.

Please call us at (866) 991-4776 with any questions that you may have.

I don't mind the black ncg, its ok, but you'd have so many people on this forum go nuts if you just made a 20in turbine wheel like your 19in. You'd have a thousand pre-orders in 24hrs. I'm just sayin...

Last edited: