TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

You can adjust the EQ while on a phone call

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by GasKilla, Jun 16, 2016.

1. GasKilla

GasKilla No Gas Know Peace

I just disdiscovered that you can adjust the EQ while talking on the phone. There was a weird kind of rattling noise while talking on the phone so I thought I'd check to see if I could EQ you out that sound, I presses the EQ button and you can adjust the EQ and turn on or off Dolby surround. I have the ultra high fidelity sound package. I thought others might find it helpful while talking on the phone.

I'm totally not posting this while driving with autopilot on.

• Funny x 2
  2. gzerninplatz

gzerninplatz Member

So, the EQ affects everything audio, including phone, while the sound system is in use? Or this somehow only affected the phone audio while leaving the music EQ alone?

3. GasKilla

I believe the EQ settings are stored for each source. So you can have a different EQ for your phone, Internet radio, broadcast radio, Bluetooth, etc

4. GasKilla

I actually tested this on my evening commute and the phone EQ reset to "0"s after each call, the other sources were unaffected. I also learned that all the other sources keep their same EQ so different EQs are NOT stored for each source (at least with the current software).