Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

you can only book Tesla service at your nearest SC now???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
even though app allows me to book service appointment at another SC.....employee at this SC keeps saying they will not work on my car there? say i gotta do service at home SC!!
anybody else here this kinda crap from a Tesla service advisor before?

my car is stuck at this Montreal SC for the next few weeks.....i had an appointment booked at my home SC this week....but battery pack died and they don't do battery replacement at my SC.

So I booked appointment at this SC where my car is sitting.....this service advisor keeps refusing to work on my car????
‐---‐-----‐--------'

Unfortunately our back log does not permit us to do so, hence why we have an Ottawa Service center coming soon.

Thank you

M. Prinon Khandaker | Montreal Service Advisor

T. 514-908-3827 | 5183190621 [email protected]

3500 Deer Creek Road, Deer Creek, CA 94304

Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8AM to 4PM ,

Customer Support & Roadside Assistance is available 24/7/365. Call 877-79-TESLA (877-798-3752)

It seems like they’re being quite patient with you and your incessant queries and moaning. The explanation makes sense. Not sure what the problem is.

This appears to have essentially nothing to do with your click-baity thread title of “only allowing service at the nearest service center”, but rather a reasonable attempt at demand management by an obviously stressed/impacted service location.

It seems like they’re being quite patient with you and your incessant queries and moaning. The explanation makes sense. Not sure what the problem is.

This appears to have essentially nothing to do with your click-baity thread title of “only allowing service at the nearest service center”, but rather a reasonable attempt at demand management by an obviously stressed/impacted service location.

My app allows me,to book an appointment at this SC in 2 weeks.....why wouldn't I be able to have my car serviced there if i have booked an appointment?
please explain?

...why wouldn't I be able to have my car serviced there if i have booked an appointment?

"Unfortunately our back log does not permit us to do so, hence why we have an Ottawa Service center coming soon."

They have a back log where your car is. Thus, they want you to choose another and if it's the present progress is kept up, by the time your car is done there, you should be able to get to the newly open one in Ottawa in the near future "soon."

"Unfortunately our back log does not permit us to do so, hence why we have an Ottawa Service center coming soon."

They have a back log where your car is. Thus, they want you to choose another and if it's the present progress is kept up, by the time your car is done there, you should be able to get to the newly open one in Ottawa in the near future "soon."
they'll have my car for 3 weeks - why keep my car at this SC and then ship it to another SC to do remaining items?

it's only a 2 week wait for an appointment--- backlog isnt too bad--- took be longer to get my home SC appointment

i went in today to speak with manager.
nice guy - good talker

apologized for the miscommunication and tells me that the service advisor I'm dealing with has an abrasive personality, but also has a heart of gold.
woooot wooooot.

gonna get my Tesla warranty items fixed and sell this Model S to an Elon Cult follower.

i didn't have the nerves for this yo

i went in today to speak with manager.
nice guy - good talker

apologized for the miscommunication and tells me that the service advisor I'm dealing with has an abrasive personality, but also has a heart of gold.
woooot wooooot.

gonna get my Tesla warranty items fixed and sell this Model S to an Elon Cult follower.

i didn't have the nerves for this yo

You should probably move to a city with good public transit and just avoid owning cars altogether with your luck:rolleyes: