Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

You Can See CT Price in Source Code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't recall if this differs from original pricing, but my reservation shows a price of $57,900 in the source code of the reservation page.

My configuration is dual motor with FSD.

Check yours.
Screenshot_20220109-125934~2.png

Here are my reservations chronologically:
Tri motor with FSD (day 1) = $76,900
Dual motor = $49,900
Single motor with FSD = $49,900
Dual motor with FSD = $59,900

I also have a Semi reservation (which I never sent a deposit for, but is still there). No price shown.

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Mine says $76,900.

That's for tri-motor with the price of $69,900 + $7,000 FSD= $76,900

92ty7b7.jpg

But that might be a moot point because tri-motor might not be available anymore and quad-motor might completely replace it with new pricing for the new configuration.

Yep and looking like CT is delayed again.
I’m guessing mid- late 2023

• Funny
Reactions: Bob Saget
I don't think that the ability to get a refund overrides a company's responsibility to not advertise falsely.
I don't think Tesla set out to mislead us.

Let me share a different example. BMW in their preorder of the i4 and iX also shared an initial estimate. However, the actual configuration when you add the different elements change the prices of these vehicles to be much higher. If that's not what you had perceived to be the product, you can get your refund.

In order to sue, you need to show damages. I don't know on what ground you can sue Tesla here. What damages have you suffered? It's not exactly false advertising, it's in their terms all along that they can change the product.

Reactions: 82bert and bhzmark
I don't think that the ability to get a refund overrides a company's responsibility to not advertise falsely.
then please sue your way into a Model S Plaid+ with magical 500+ miles of range ...

Tesla can just say - we will only produce a tri-motor CT and the price is going way up because we change a few specs and we won't produce the other variants because they are not needed because the super duper and $$$ variant we produce is all you need....

Reactions: bhzmark and TechOps