Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

You can tell your in Yorkshire when

shuhockey

Dec 2, 2019
UK
You get to the only free council charging spot in Sheffield and it is already filled with two other white model 3s. As we are two tight to spend extra on a colour or pay for charging.....
YOU'RE before the comments...
PXL_20210122_130459781.jpg

Dilly

Feb 24, 2020
Norfolk
Eh up. It’s t’Tesla owners club. I’ll put scones int oven whilst tha makes a brew.
My Yorkshire relatives will probably shoot me...

pgkevet

Jul 1, 2019
mid wales
Actually there are Tea plantations in Scotland..........

Cool... I looked 'em up. But then it is only a camelia. Perhaps yorkshire could finally produce something useful apart from pudding and pigeons! Historically where I live now used to export 'clog wood' - the Alder blanks for the soles back when Yorkies walked t'mill..

(Also worth noting the Roman's though Northumberland was the best wine growing region of europe...)

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC