Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

You can use referral codes on the Model Y now!!

Aquad

Jun 12, 2020
Longwood, FL
I was eyeballing the MY for a few weeks trying to figure out which color, wheels, etc to get. A buddy of mine ordered a M3 last week and sent me his referral code to use when I was ready to order my MY. At first, as many of you are no doubt aware, the MY was not an option through the referral code link.

BUT I finally figured out what I wanted and placed my order last night, and for some weird reason, even though I had already tried the referral link before, I decided to try his link again and BOOM the MY was listed on there!! So I ordered my MY and we each got our 1000 mile supercharger credits.

Hope this holds true for everyone else looking to order and not some glitch. I have no idea about adding referral credit to orders already placed.
Cheers.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC