Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

You have an S, Will you also be getting an X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been driving my Roadster for 2.5 years and my wife has driving Model S for a year now; we have an X reservation as we need a second car that we can also use for hauling stuff and the Roadster is too small. My wife wants us to keep the a Roadster for a fun car but, as much as I'd like to agree, that feels rather decadent......the X is coming but the jury is still out on the Roadster decision.

I've been driving my Roadster for 2.5 years and my wife has driving Model S for a year now; we have an X reservation as we need a second car that we can also use for hauling stuff and the Roadster is too small. My wife wants us to keep the a Roadster for a fun car but, as much as I'd like to agree, that feels rather decadent......the X is coming but the jury is still out on the Roadster decision.

Keep it. I won't judge you anymore than I currently do.

You should keep the Roadster. You only live once.......But first dibs if you decide to sell it:biggrin: