Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

You know you're obsessed with Tesla when...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
you are watching the rerun of the Lakers and Cavs game and notice Franz Von Holzhausen sitting court side.

Attachments

• IMG_1760.jpg
    IMG_1760.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 204
When you check Youtube every day for new Model X videos.
Now I just have to figure out how to keep NON Tesla videos from showing up in the search. Ones with titles like:
-- Jill x Model show reel spring 2016 x CM
-- Model Sasha smoking in sexy santa outfit X Mas HD HQ
-- "SARIKA" a bangladeshi top model doing sex with her X BOY FRIEN

the last one is my favorite!

Reactions: Jon
Now I just have to figure out how to keep NON Tesla videos from showing up in the search. Ones with titles like:
-- Jill x Model show reel spring 2016 x CM
-- Model Sasha smoking in sexy santa outfit X Mas HD HQ
-- "SARIKA" a bangladeshi top model doing sex with her X BOY FRIEN

the last one is my favorite!
Haha yea, if I look up Model X usually on the second or third page i get videos of models... not that its a bad thing but ya know the Model X is sexier :) . Now i've learned to look up 'Tesla Model X' ... that helps.

When you find yourself driving down the road and spend more of your time looking left at oncoming traffic hoping for your first glance of a new owner's Model X "in the wild" instead of paying attention to the road in front of you, and you swear to yourself that you're becoming obsessive with this car you cant wait to get in your garage....and you can't stop those glances.

When you are forced to drive to work in your Prius v with dynamic radar cruise control and resent every second you have to hold the steering wheel or use the gas pedal because traffic is moving slower than 22 mph and DRCC turns off, and you think, *where is my model X?*

Haha yea, if I look up Model X usually on the second or third page i get videos of models... not that its a bad thing but ya know the Model X is sexier :) . Now i've learned to look up 'Tesla Model X' ... that helps.
I use the search helper "allintitle:" for my searches. For example "allintitle:model x" since not everyone puts both Tesla and Model X in title. I also have one for "allintitle:Tesla X" which catches the ones that forget to put Model in the title.

When you think it's gonna be 80k (for 3.5 years), and you have to pony up over 20k additional to get it a matter months before a 90D... final price 151K (tax etc). And you STILL can't sleep at night due to excitement. Spellbound! 90D's shipping now? Oh well, I get a faster car......whatever!!!!! Just deliver it... tick toc