Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

You meet the nicest people...

David99

Jan 31, 2014
Brea, Orange County
Definitely interesting people you meet at Superchargers. My favorites are the ones that talk on the phone cranking their volume up to 11. I can hear every word of their conversation LOL

Reactions: Mobius484

Doc Savage

Feb 5, 2017
S. Louisiana
Just as a matter of wonderment, are you going to the meetup in New Orleans this Saturday? If you see a S just like yours headed there, it might be me, I'm in Baton Rouge also.

Bob

Reactions: tpham07

Haxster

Apr 4, 2016
Silicon Valley
I got a kick out of seeing the 25 cent Golden Gate Bridge toll in one of the ads. (It's $7.75 now)

The Honda 50 ads brought back fond memories of using mine to get on and off campus back when 25 cents would actually get you across the GG Bridge.

Kuhz

Oct 25, 2017
Mars
Back when I just got my S I would chat people up at a supercharger if they seemed interested. Now I do more productive things, like pointlessly browse the net making it look like I’m super (no pun intended) busy. Sad, I know :(

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC