TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

You meet the nicest people...

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by ai4px, May 29, 2018.

1. ai4px

ai4px Member

Anyone remember the old Honda slogan "you meet the nicest people on a honda"? We should co-opt it to "you meet the nicest people at super chargers".

• Like x 2
  2. tpham07

tpham07 Active Member

I've never said hi to everyone at a supercharger but I've always waved and gotten a wave back :)

• Like x 1
  3. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Talked to a couple that have recognized my license plate. :D I guess that’s a good thing? :p

4. David99

David99 Active Member

Definitely interesting people you meet at Superchargers. My favorites are the ones that talk on the phone cranking their volume up to 11. I can hear every word of their conversation LOL

• Like x 1
  5. Doc Savage

Doc Savage Member

Just as a matter of wonderment, are you going to the meetup in New Orleans this Saturday? If you see a S just like yours headed there, it might be me, I'm in Baton Rouge also.

Bob

• Like x 1
  6. Haxster

Haxster Member

I got a kick out of seeing the 25 cent Golden Gate Bridge toll in one of the ads. (It's $7.75 now)

The Honda 50 ads brought back fond memories of using mine to get on and off campus back when 25 cents would actually get you across the GG Bridge.

7. jnahanna

jnahanna Member

I love chatting with like minded folks at the Superchargers. Its surprising how much we all have in common.

• Like x 1
  8. Kuhz

Kuhz Member

Back when I just got my S I would chat people up at a supercharger if they seemed interested. Now I do more productive things, like pointlessly browse the net making it look like I’m super (no pun intended) busy. Sad, I know :(

9. tpham07

tpham07 Active Member

I'm out of town this weekend but I'll definitely try next time for sure!

• Like x 1
  10. Doc Savage

Doc Savage Member

Sounds good. Happy "motoring".

Bob