Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

You Should have got the red..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After waiting for over 2 years, She-Ra the princess of power is finally home. Isn't she a beauty.

Picked her up at Marina Del Rey last Saturday May 19th.

Seems like a rush process that morning. You Check in, they usher you to your car and leave you alone with it for about 10 minutes. Then they grab you to sign documents while they move your car outside. I told them to remove the Aeros which they didn't have any issues doing.

Everything look OK until I got her home and checked her out under the sun. The trunk where the taillight meets on the left side seems to be closer together that the right.
There seems to be 3 dent marks on the front passenger side door and discoloration on the passenger outside mirror. Also the notorious Lucy loose windows seals.
I'll be dropping off She-Ra at the service center this Wednesday to be looked at. Wish me luck and hopefully it doesn't take long until I get her back.

VIN# 195xx

I completely agree the red with the bare aero wheels is a great look!
Hope you get your issues resolved quickly.

Attachments

• IMG_20180428_150647771.jpg
    IMG_20180428_150647771.jpg
    569.3 KB · Views: 92
this car alone will get me a few tickets
I have found myself using TACC almost all the time with my Model 3 as the only reliable way to avoid speeding; the car is so quiet when on newer asphalt that it is much too easy to find myself going 90 in a 65, or 60 in a 45, without TACC keeping me out of trouble. On older asphalt, the road noise and tight suspension are enough to keep my speeds reasonable.