Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

You want to sell your old J1772 Roadster adapter?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there,
Would you take $300? We can send/paypal/etc. The money today.

Thanks,
John
One recently sold on eBay for $450. I usually see them listed at $500. If I didn't already have one, I'd jump at his price. There's not much of a market for them, so prices can swing wildly. There's another one on eBay listed at $750, but I don't expect that will go anywhere anytime soon.

One recently sold on eBay for $450. I usually see them listed at $500. If I didn't already have one, I'd jump at his price. There's not much of a market for them, so prices can swing wildly. There's another one on eBay listed at $750, but I don't expect that will go anywhere anytime soon.

Listed at $750? That's pretty funny. I guess there's a sucker born every minute.;)

• Funny
Reactions: wiztecy
Did you mean to ask "How much LESS is a Can Jr?" The CAN JR is cheaper by about $100 if you count shipping.
And it's smaller, well built, lockable, and keeps the dangling charging cable away from the side of the car, so it doesn't scratch the finish. Henry also has a similar adapter so you can use the Model-S destination chargers (CAN-SR). Highly recommended.