Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Your 2012 P85 in Signature Red for sale?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
D7CCA1BD-30DC-44F0-9122-0649D5C13BFF.png
I am curious how much the one on the Tesla site was for, does anyone know?
Westmont IL had and sold a black Sig P85 with 42k miles for about $39k in Nov.

St Louis also currently has a silver Sig P85 listed (on Tesla.com, used inventory) with 48k miles for $40,200 (it was also $39k when I first saw it a couple weeks ago; must have gained value :p).

Two amazing Sig deals/cars direct from Tesla with extended warranties! Inexplicably, Tesla doesn’t even mention when they’re selling a Signature vehicle (which should command a premium). The key giveaway is the VIN ending in S01051.

Attachments

• AA99C62B-5F02-43DA-B57B-D3F808BBCC02.png
    AA99C62B-5F02-43DA-B57B-D3F808BBCC02.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 78
@ anothersilver I understand. I had a very hard time deciding between the Sig Red or PW but personally I thought the PW was really great looking with the carbon fiber, chrome trim and black! Very happy with the choice every time I look at the car! Don't have the limited color but I do have a "Real Signature" with Elon's autograph!!!!

How about a Sig P85 under 20k miles (one of a handful) autographed by Elon Musk for the Sig delivery rollout! I'd sell it without the autograph for 55K or 75K with autograph.
As much as I’d like a Sig P85 in all four colors, my wife would have me put in a padded room if I bought another Tesla (she reluctantly approved two Teslas in December, under the premise we’d never have to discuss #3 as long as we remain happily married) ;)

Based on my extensive research, $40k really is the current FMV for most Signature P85s. A living celebrity’s signature is worth $100-500. Once Elon blasts off to Mars (70% probability, in his words), then Elon’s signature might skyrocket :rolleyes: The $20k you’re seeking for that signed visor really only ties to a vehicle Elon might have owned. Sorry to say :(

If you’re one of the 250 or so private owners of a Performance & Signature Model S with the Signature Red paint, and you’re considering a sale of said beauty, please PM me with your asking price, current odometer, and location. I’m ready to act quickly. PIf you’re simply the owner of this great Sig Red S and not selling, congrats on your good taste and great fortune ;) I know they all came loaded with an MSRP of $101-111k, so no need to tell me all your options. I’m trying to decide if I can buy, drive, and keep this vehicle instead of buying the new 3 I’ve recently ordered and am considering canceling for sundry reasons. I had a 2012 S that I regret selling, and I think perhaps this particular S is my best option.

And yes, I know of the one such vehicle with only 12k miles that’s for sale by a Lexus dealer for just under $50k. But it’s not covered by an extended Tesla warranty that I’d prefer, and I can’t speak to its original owner to ask about its history and any potential issues. I prefer to buy from a private party who will share its rich history and seek out a great long-term home with a new owner who appreciates how special the Signature is :). Thanks!
So sorry I am just seeing this! Founders Series Red, 35k miles.....Are you still looking?

As much as I’d like a Sig P85 in all four colors, my wife would have me put in a padded room if I bought another Tesla (she reluctantly approved two Teslas in December, under the premise we’d never have to discuss #3 as long as we remain happily married) ;)

Based on my extensive research, $40k really is the current FMV for most Signature P85s. A living celebrity’s signature is worth $100-500. Once Elon blasts off to Mars (70% probability, in his words), then Elon’s signature might skyrocket :rolleyes: The $20k you’re seeking for that signed visor really only ties to a vehicle Elon might have owned. Sorry to say :(