Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your Cars Name?

Killer_Catz

Nov 13, 2020
UK
Ha! Mine came in on the GLOVIS CRYSTAL > recently bought a Game Boy and playing Pokemon Crystal > electric type Pokemon > one called Eevee, so that is mine (plus the description of Eevee is it likes to relax)!

Did wonder about calling it Jolteon... But thought that would be good to use when we change (evolve) to a newer model.

Reactions: MichaelP90DL

Ben177

Aug 17, 2020
UK
I haven’t quite decided yet, but as my blue M3P doesn’t arrive till December, I’ve got some time.

Current leaders are:

Benny’s Spaceship
Blue Thunder
Speak Softly And Carry A Big Stick

After living with it for a couple of months, I’ve finally come up with an appropriate name that’s also a tribute to my favourite author Iain M Banks.

I present the ROU “Within Tolerance”.

D7F754C4-683D-4FB4-AB39-18A6A31DC8F4.jpeg

Drew57

Active ember
Apr 4, 2020
Chester UK
After living with it for a couple of months, I’ve finally come up with an appropriate name that’s also a tribute to my favourite author Iain M Banks.

I present the ROU “Within Tolerance”.

View attachment 636339
Congratulations on getting what looks like the first UK Model Y !!

This is what the Model 3 looks like on my screen:

mrMzImv.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Ben177

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC