Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your Cars Name?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Der Rote Baron.jpeg

"Der Rote Baron" (The Red Baron)

My Model 3 is named Xerxes.

It’s named after Peter’s falcon from The Family Guy, because it feels like I’ve brought a crazy animal into the house!

Attachments

• A72B8C22-376C-4CB7-8D12-60D1EE0C5DD4.jpeg
    A72B8C22-376C-4CB7-8D12-60D1EE0C5DD4.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
In keeping with the Gerry Anderson theme earlier in the thread I went with the following for my MSM M3:

S.H.A.D.O.1

I thought the full stops/periods might have messed with the software, but nothing seems out of place so far...

I have a really long name which has 5 words.

It shows in the car and in apps, but on my phone the panel when you drag down the notification bar only shows the old name for the car which is one word. Does this bit have some kind of character limit that we know of?

Oh man I’m getting my second model 3 in a month or so. This time an AWD with extra options instead of RWD/freebie color. Will also buy acceleration boost so this is a significant upgrade for me. Thinking about naming it Upgrayedd as homage to one of my favorite movies, Idiocracy.

Heart of Gold

Probably not original and haven’t read every post in this thread. Massive fan of “the guide” and suspect, based on the communication from Tesla CS during the delivery process, it was shipped on a vessel with an infinite improbability drive…

Reactions: DigbyChicken
Picking her up on Saturday, going to name her Elsa!

I originally was thinking of Telsa as the best anagram of Tesla, but it didn’t sound great so I dropped the T to become Elsa!
Reminds me of the lioness in Born Free - a speedy feline is quite fitting for a Tesla I think!