Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your final order is ready for confirmation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

talkingevs

GO AVS! 2022 CHAMPS!
Jan 28, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
I just received an email stating: Your final order is ready for confirmation. It states once I agree, they will obtain permits and reach out when ready for install. Does this mean once permits are approved it will get installed? Like within 1 month? I thought they were backed up. Might get my powerwall before our model 3.....

Is it worth $16000 though? NV energy will buy the excess energy we produce at 95% for 20 years.....

It depends... Only you can make the decision if it is worth it for your personal situation.

For my personal situation, it is worth it. We had a 5.5 hour black out and the wife did not notice. =)

The ROI is barely there, but having an install price of $13,800 helps (rounded to 100's). Less the 30% Federal Tax credit, my out of pocket cost is $9,600. Best with an EV and the EV-A TOU rate in Northern CA PG&E land. The SGIP "lottery" through Tesla may also pan out, but currently excluded in my calcs.

Reactions: Kacey Green