Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your House or Your Tesla?

Which do you like better, brings you more joy, your home or your tesla?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The roof powers the car and we get pictures on the outside
IMG_9323-1.jpg
IMG_9332.jpg

Home for me.... we just built a new house in Florida and I love it... My wife would probably choose the Tesla, since she didn't really want to leave the San Francisco Bay area... but then again, had we not left, we probably would've never bought a house :-D

I should rename the thread. Which brings you more pleasure? I didn’t mean to get people to choose.... keep your Tesla or keep your house, but it’s been neat to see how people respond.

I’m thinking the Semi with a custom mega modern house would be sweet.... imagine if could be a house boat sitting on the back..... that’s my mega build dream. Drive and Launch.

It's impressive for a car to stack up so high versus a house. Houses are infinitely customizeable. If you custom build it you can pick whatever style you want. Whatever color. Interior furniture is only limited by your budget and space.

Compare that versus the 5 exterior colors, 2 different color seats, etc that Tesla gives us. A house will probably always be a better reflection of the owner than a car.

The again, why not both?

I actually got the Tesla when they were still building the house and had already signed off on all electrical requirements, had to go back and ask them for a 50A pre-wiring so I could add the HPWC... Thankfully they were able to make the change without too much hassle!
Screenshot_20180411-221809.jpg

Reactions: Pentium2004