Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your Model S Sequence

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Test ride...

Done that! You can watch Doug's video on a loop.

For those non owners I would like to update an earlier post. The day the Fed loan announcement and the S build-numbers came out the Posts in the owners' forum opened like the proverbial floodgates. There were about 15 total Posts up to yesterday in the Model S section. There were probably 100 overall by the end of the day.

Good times!

Done that! You can watch Doug's video on a loop.

For those non owners I would like to update an earlier post. The day the Fed loan announcement and the S build-numbers came out the Posts in the owners' forum opened like the proverbial floodgates. There were about 15 total Posts up to yesterday in the Model S section. There were probably 100 overall by the end of the day.

Good times!

Also, the day before the announcement (for some reason) was TMC's busiest day ever :smile:

I just called customer service for Teslamotors in the UK.

It seems that no one outside of the USA has received their sequence numbers for the model S as of yet.
They expect to send them next week, but could not promise anything...

Atleast i now know i'm not the only one....

I just called customer service for Teslamotors in the UK.

It seems that no one outside of the USA has received their sequence numbers for the model S as of yet.
They expect to send them next week, but could not promise anything...

Atleast i now know i'm not the only one....

Thanks for the information, still waiting patiently.

I'm interested to see if they continue the sequence numbers from the US or give new letters/sequence for other countires.

International sequence #'s

After seeing Tomanik received his number, I sent off a quick email to Tesla customer service, and received a call a few minutes later - I'm P4 Canada - sweet! Apparently they will be sending an email next week to non-US customers - they are still in the process of getting organized. To this point they have only told the few customers that have inquired - so if you want to know quickly, email them now! :smile: I wonder what sequence they will produce the cars though - I'm assuming the Americans are first in line...

After seeing Tomanik received his number, I sent off a quick email to Tesla customer service, and received a call a few minutes later - I'm P4 Canada - sweet! Apparently they will be sending an email next week to non-US customers - they are still in the process of getting organized. To this point they have only told the few customers that have inquired - so if you want to know quickly, email them now! :smile: I wonder what sequence they will produce the cars though - I'm assuming the Americans are first in line...

Congrats KBF! I am a little suprised how low the sequence numbers in Canada are though. I did my reservation towards the end of May and would have thought I'd be up in the 100s (for Canada) based on reservation announcments.

Congrats KBF! I am a little suprised how low the sequence numbers in Canada are though. I did my reservation towards the end of May and would have thought I'd be up in the 100s (for Canada) based on reservation announcments.

I sent my deposit on March 31; there probably would be more Canadian orders if we had a good rebate. Do you have access to the owner's forum? I forgot to ask when I spoke with customer service - I'm thinking that info should come next week in any case. I wonder if they will produce the cars in the "first come first served" order, or if they'll separate the US, Canada, and Europe customers? If they do the latter, we could be getting our vehicles significantly later.

I sent my deposit on March 31; there probably would be more Canadian orders if we had a good rebate. Do you have access to the owner's forum? I forgot to ask when I spoke with customer service - I'm thinking that info should come next week in any case. I wonder if they will produce the cars in the "first come first served" order, or if they'll separate the US, Canada, and Europe customers? If they do the latter, we could be getting our vehicles significantly later.

Not yet, slipped my mind when I asked about the sequence number. Hopefully the email sent out this week will include details for accessing the owners forum.

I'm expecting Canadian devilivies will follow the year after the US deliveries start, although I guess it depends on how fast Tesla can ramp up production.

My production numbers are as follows :

S Sig Signature (S) #107
S General Production (P) #201

I put my deposit down as soon as the website went live for the general production and then decided to get the signature a couple of days later... I will retain both cars / production numbers...

I don't think the buzz for the Model S has hit the mainstream yet... Once people see the signature series vehicles on the road, I think people are going to go apeshit for them...

I will then most likely sell the general production model when I recieve it for a premium after the above stated apeshit happens...