Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your MY front lip spoiler now...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Purely looks, which is why I did it.
E6E5D05B-15F1-472B-B7AE-7A0A1C4F1EA5.jpeg85A89E12-442D-4D51-B12B-9FE38105A111.jpegB7EDE6F0-CFED-499E-80BD-8CCAF495D799.jpeg

Reactions: Destiny1701
View attachment 764969View attachment 764970
The rear has its own look, but ties into the car. Have only seen one or two diffusers and the cost/install process outweighs the appearance mod right now(IMHO).
Those lime green calipers look sick, works well to make it Seahawks themed!

Quick question what tint percentage do you have on the front windows? I just got 15% and it looks similiar but I also did a 50% on the front windshield.

I like the minimal look of that. Nice!! Where did you find it? I've been looking for something without the fins etc..

Its the IKON Model Y lip. Its currently out of stock right now but you can message them on their instagram to find out when they expect another run. They remove the product page on their site when it goes out of stock but I was able to order mine from their Amazon page when it became available. They sold out in a couple of hours once it came back so you may want to check daily on their site and Amazon when you have a time frame from them.

Reactions: Schnitz