Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your order has been upgraded...

ZEPHYRHATS

Mar 24, 2018
COLORADO
"We wanted to let you know that your Model X order has been upgraded: the silver interior trim throughout your cabin has been updated with our new graphite finish."

any pictures anywhere of the silver and new graphite next to each other?
i am curious.
thanks.

jolo

Apr 14, 2018
Earth
From what I can see (saw this in another thread), the trim around the central screen, door trim and around the cup holders are all a darker grey/graphite colour. Looks good to me.

kak1154

Feb 8, 2018
CT
Got the same message. Here's a picture from my Order Confirmation in March (top), vs. the current configurator on Tesla's website (bottom).

Attachments

• TeslaTrimCompare.jpg
    TeslaTrimCompare.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 115

ZEPHYRHATS

Mar 24, 2018
COLORADO
from the picture, i think it looks much better, a little stealth like. i think shiny silver looks kind of dated sometimes.
i am looking forward to seeing mine in person this June.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC