Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your Tesla Car Name

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A couple summers ago, I was on a 4 day horseback ride in Yellowstone Nat. Park. I'm a larger guy and I was assigned a horse named "Big Brown." He was great. He was so tall, I couldn't see over his back. He was enormous. And he was great, right up until we got stuck in a hail storm that spooked the crap out of him. But he and I bonded in those 4 days. So, when my Model X asked me to give it a name, it was dubbed "Big Blue," after my equine buddy.

Reactions: Bebop and NikeWings
Named my 2012 P85, serial number P01249, Frank, which is short for Frankenstein. Being one of the early production cars, it has the signature nose cone and some of the signature chrome. I think Tesla was just using up whatever hardware they had and thus Frank came into being. I love Frank.

Named my 2012 P85, serial number P01249, Frank, which is short for Frankenstein. Being one of the early production cars, it has the signature nose cone and some of the signature chrome. I think Tesla was just using up whatever hardware they had and thus Frank came into being. I love Frank.

Hmmm... mine was just 99 builds after yours, but has is all production parts. P01348 "Aluminum Falcon"

• Funny
Reactions: Enginerd and Bebop
Mine's called "Klaatu", from The Day The Earth Stood Still. I was going to name it Gort, but it doesn't have a gigawatt laser hiding behind its visor.

If you ever notice that I've changed its name to Gort, well -- just don't drive in front of me unless you know the magic words.

My first S (dark blue) was Blue Persuasion (my name is Chrtistal, and there was a song "Crystal Blue Persuasion", so it was Chrtistal's Blue Persuasion)

My current S (midnight silver) is Flying Squirrel, because it's gray and flies (almost)