Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your Tesla Loan payment of £1 has failed.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You what now? 🤔 Anyone come across this? My payments go out on the 1st of the month. But more oddly... £1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220112-221235_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220112-221235_Outlook.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 266
Reactions: BlueM3SR
Received a similar email in the last 5 minutes, but mentions contract hire payment of £1 failing.

At the moment going to assume a system issue at tesla's side, and will wait for a subsequent apology email within the next 24 hours.
Oh I love subsequent apology emails. First an apology from Boris, now from Tesla all in a couple of days. 🥰

If your expected payment has gone I wouldn’t worry. If not, email Tesla finance within 24 hours of noticing it’s still in your account, ensure funds are available and see what happens. It looks like a glitch as a few have had it - and assume you’ve all paid your bills?

Yup, same here. Just got the email online account shows up to date so all seems ok just a system glitch. Got me worried as my payment usually comes out on the 11th but has my usual email yesterday saying payment confirmed and processed.

Yep I got the same! My normal Payment is due in 5 days.... Wish it was only £1! 😂 Come on here to see if others had the same email and bingo! I can now sleep well knowing my Tesla isn't gonna get towed away in the morning for a failed payment 😁