Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your Tesla order has been confirmed and scheduled for production in our factory...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No email notifications either on my Dad’s pending MX order. Logged into website to see “Your Tesla order has been confirmed and scheduled for production in our factory.” The site also reads “Estimated Delivery Range: December - Early January, 2018” although the sales rep. suggested a “guaranteed delivery” before the end of 2017 for all orders placed before November 19, 2017. Also got his vin.

DMANN000 has a good question,does anybody have an order date and a delivery date?
From Tesla’s website as of Nov 19, 2017...
Order placed: 10-31-2017
Design confirmed: 11-04-2017
Estimated delivery: “December - Early January, 2018”
What’s next? “Your Tesla order has been confirmed and scheduled for production in our factory.”
Model X P100D
VIN: 77xxx

zomx - funny, I created that spreadsheet! (copied from the Model S one to be more precise).

Doesn't stop me from logging in EVERY day multiple times a day to check on status.

LOL. I didn't make the connection. I use the spreadsheet and I still log in daily also but the spreadsheet was awesome in being able to estimate when I should go into production and now when it should be complete so thanks a million for putting it together.

Mine did that same thing today. I have a 75x so I don't know if I should be worried or excited!

I have a 75D also and mine went into production on the 17th. Just trying to see if any of these small website changes are indications of anything.

When you log into your account, do you have to click on a "Manage" button to see info on your vehicle? This also changed for me on the 17th when my car went into production and I'm not sure if it was a website change for everyone or an indicator when your vehicle is about to go into production. First I got the manage button and then hours later that day my status changed to say my vehicle was in production.

I have a 75D also and mine went into production on the 17th. Just trying to see if any of these small website changes are indications of anything.

When you log into your account, do you have to click on a "Manage" button to see info on your vehicle? This also changed for me on the 17th when my car went into production and I'm not sure if it was a website change for everyone or an indicator when your vehicle is about to go into production. First I got the manage button and then hours later that day my status changed to say my vehicle was in production.
My account changed to manage button about that same time. My X does not say it is in production. I ordered 10/28 and have a vin of 783 so I doubt mine is in production yet.

Reactions: zomx