Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your thoughts on Pearl White

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have until tomorrow night to make changes to my Model S and am leaning towards getting the Pearl White.

However, I read on a few threads that Pearl White looks a bit yellowish at times. How you noticed that? Can you please share your perspective on that.

My last two Teslas have had the pearl white, my current one is 15 months old; I've never noticed a yellowish tint. It's always looked fabulous! I've always had the car hand washed, and I (well, someone else) wax it about every three months.

• Love
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
I have Pearl White on my MS and am very happy with it. I'd select it again in a moment, and have had pearl white variants on both Past Lexus and MBZ. There is zero yellow cast on my MS unless IMHO you elect to cause it -- e.g. placing some aftermarket paint protectant films can cause a yellow cast which of course is more apparent on any shade of white paint than say darker colors, also some waxes may change the way the color looks in various lighting, I find my MS Pearl White MS to look good in bright and darker lighting... In the bright sun, the metallic tends to shine through, and in darker lighting, the white is a little more milky (not yellow) in appearance. It's great and aid select it any day over standard white.