TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Your thoughts on the new 'Price Changes'

Discussion in 'Model S' started by mtavel, Mar 27, 2016.

?

What do you think will drive the upcoming 'price changes'?

1. The existing options and features (including Slipstream wheels and new console).

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. One or more new options like LED Headlights and/or exterior refresh.

12 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Changes to options, like including Next Gen seats in the base price (EG: old Tech Package changes)

14 vote(s)
    77.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. mtavel

mtavel Member

Hey everyone, I just wanted to get a pulse of what people think about the upcoming price changes for Model S.

Select what you think will drive (or be used to justify) the new price. Will it just be the current included items like the Slipstream wheels and the new center console? Or those items plus some unannounced?

Select all the options you think will be used to explain the new price change!

I'm also interested to know what options you selected compared to how long you've been following Tesla and Model S.

2. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

I think it is costing more to produce and service than they thought.

3. tstafford

tstafford Member

My bet is they rejigger the option packages (as they have before) and add one or two features like seat ventilation. Something new will be there to make direct comparisons difficult.

4. eclipxe

eclipxe Member

Small design tweaks. Seats.

5. HookBill

HookBill Member

Until they actually state what they are, I can not comment. If I did, it would be pure speculation. I'm going to let things play out first before I comment on anything.