Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

You're invited to drive the Honda Clarity Fuel Cell!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received an email with the above title-should I go?

I wonder what they would say when I show up in a Tesla?

title1.gif

HondaClarityEviteEmailCodedFiles_images_topheader.jpg

hondacar1.jpg

We invite you to come drive the Honda Clarity Fuel Cell!

Discover how Honda’s third-generation fuel cell vehicle achieves a new standard for zero-emission transportation with its unique design, powerful electric motor and spacious, premium-quality interior.

Water is the only emission
366-Mile range rating
3 to 5 minute refueling

title1.gif

A fun and enlightening personal experience awaits
you—our VIP guest:

• An exclusive opportunity to test-drive and explore
    the Honda Clarity Fuel Cell
  • Hear the full story behind Clarity’s advanced
    technology straight from Honda experts
  • Enjoy tasty snacks and refreshments
    provided by Honda
    HondaClarityEviteEmailCodedFiles_images_hondacar2.jpg

Excitement, comfort and a little bit of water—these are the only byproducts of driving the Honda Clarity Fuel Cell.

Experience the Honda Clarity Fuel Cell

Scott Robinson Honda
20340 Hawthorne Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90503

December 9: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Hollywood Riviera Studios
2740 California Street
Torrance, CA 90503

December 10-11: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

REGISTER NOW

Use this reservation code when
registering for your personal test drive.

TZZH325537

• Funny
Reactions: replicant
Just found this statement on the registration page! Ha Ha Ha

Hollywood Rivera Studios, which specializes in cutting-edge digital entertainment, is one of the best-kept secrets in Torrance, California, and is to the future of gaming what the Honda Clarity Fuel Cell is to the future of zero-emission transportation. Experience the Clarity in a setting meant to inspire and captivate. And just down the street, Scott Robinson Honda will be ready to continue the adventure.

Learn more about the Honda Clarity Fuel Cell.

I just received an email with the above title-should I go?

I wonder what they would say when I show up in a Tesla?
When the other invitees to the event see pull up in your Tesla, they will go out to the parking lot, encircle your car and bombard you with questions. Among other things, you can tell them that, unlike with the Clarity, you don't have to worry about where to refuel your car. And be prepared for fingerprint smudges. :)

So I signed up, I had to answer a questionnaire including a questions asking if I drive an "environmentally friendly car."

After finishing the questionnaire and hitting submit, I got this inspiring message:

On behalf of planet earth, we at Honda would like to thank you for choosing to take part in this exclusive opportunity to experience the Honda Clarity Fuel Cell. We can’t wait to show you the future of zero-emission transportation that will be available soon!

Reactions: replicant
So I signed up, I had to answer a questionnaire including a questions asking if I drive an "environmentally friendly car."

After finishing the questionnaire and hitting submit, I got this inspiring message:

On behalf of planet earth, we at Honda would like to thank you for choosing to take part in this exclusive opportunity to experience the Honda Clarity Fuel Cell. We can’t wait to show you the future of zero-emission transportation that will be available soon!

How did it go? (invite said Dec 9-11)