Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

YouTube account login

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Logging into Nvidia with Google worked for me. Neither Plex nor Runscape worked.
Thanks @Lopezpm, Nvidia worked for me as well. Plex had worked in the past but this time neither Plex nor Runescape were successful.

I didn't have to log into Nvidia completely. I just went to the Nvidia site and started to log in using Google. I then went to YouTube and was able to log in.

For some reason neither nvidia site nor runescape worked for me to login to Youtube. After trying to "login with Google", the sites (nvidia or runescape) would accept the login (and I can see them in my Google account third-party access) but car's Youtube would still be not logged in. The car browser shows me as logged in but when I go to Youtube, either via Entertainment or directly from the browser, Youtube is still not logged in to my account.

What I ended up doing is this, try to login into Youtube in the car, get the message about "unsecured browser", then clicking "more info" and going to Google help pages and successfully login from there.

For some reason neither nvidia site nor runescape worked for me to login to Youtube. After trying to "login with Google", the sites (nvidia or runescape) would accept the login (and I can see them in my Google account third-party access) but car's Youtube would still be not logged in. The car browser shows me as logged in but when I go to Youtube, either via Entertainment or directly from the browser, Youtube is still not logged in to my account.

What I ended up doing is this, try to login into Youtube in the car, get the message about "unsecured browser", then clicking "more info" and going to Google help pages and successfully login from there.
Interesting solution. This problem that many are having is some very strange stuff.

At the risk of someone torching me, YouTube (YouTube TV, and other Google apps) login is now working for me, where it wasn't last week. I work in Tech, so the best I can make out is Google tweaked their authentication because it didn't work in 2021.4.18.2 last week, and now it does.

Also, 2 Step Verification is on, and I was challenged.

Good Luck, YMMV

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike1080i
I don't know if anything has changed in the last few days but I'm having no joy logging in via Plex.tv, dropbox.com or runescape.com. Each time the login via Google route kicks me out after putting in my email address showing the unsecure browser message.

I am on 2021.4.18.2 and have had this car since 24 June. Has never so far logged on to YouTube successfully.

(For the record, I haven't changed my Google security settings but pretty sure that isn't an issue as I never get as far as putting my Google password in anyway - it defaults to 'insecure browser' as soon as I start the Google log in process with an email address).