TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

YouTube TV unsupported browser

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by GuyDude, Jan 6, 2020.

1. GuyDude

GuyDude Member

With the new .50 update my YouTube TV has stopped working in both of our model 3’s. I cannot log-in to google. I get an unsupported browser error from google.

anyone else seeing this?

wasn’t fixed with 50.7.

2. Okboomer

Okboomer Member

Yes, I'm getting the exact same thing now.

• Like x 2
  3. ZappCatt

ZappCatt Member

In another thread, they suggested going to a site in the browser which uses the 'Sign on with Google credentials". The suggestions were Medium.com or this site.
    I believe they said you do not need to actually have an account on the site, just the Google Sign-in was enough to validate, but I have not personally checked.

Theoretically that is 'secure" and will enable you to immediately get YouTube app signin.

Thanks for the post, I meant to try that myself but forgot LOL!

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  4. GuyDude

GuyDude Member

That worked! Thanks!

• Like x 1
  5. sduck

sduck Mr. Duck

• Informative x 1
  6. sa012

sa012 Member

Are people watching Youtube TV through the web browser or can you watch it through the Youtube app?

7. GuyDude

GuyDude Member

YouTube app!

I signed up for YouTube TV ( $50/m) and now I can legit watch a bunch of live TV from the car.

8. Walker

Walker New Member

Worked for me as well. In the browser address bar, I wrote this website address, Tesla motors club.com

And signed in using Google+. It fixed my access to YouTube.