TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

YouTubers in town for Model 3 private viewing - referral winners

Discussion in 'NorCal - Reno Tesla Owners (formerly SacArea)' started by Blu Zap, May 11, 2017.

1. Blu Zap

Blu Zap Grinning member

Hi all, I posted this on the Silicon Valley Group Forum and thought many of you may also be interested.

Hey folks,
    I know we follow many YouTube channels about Tesla. I also know a couple of popular channel owners will be in the SF Bay Area for this event at the Fremont factory. This is the VIP private viewing event for referral winners. It is June 2 & 3 at the Fremont factory.

I am hoping we can coordinate a meet up and have a chance to talk to them. James Cooke and Michael Subasic are for sure coming.

Who else do you know that will be here? I have asked Bjorn and Nikki. Waiting to hear back.

Meanwhile, consider where would be a good location and time? Let's coordinate a meet. Input please.