to replace my Mazda 6
That’s two of us then who likes the geoguesser stuff!Another in the Jack Massey Welsh camp. Its a funny and almost different view of the car. Probably cos he's of the younger generation. Mind you I'm the one person in the world who also likes his geoguessr vids.
Out of spec motoring is an odd one. I can't stop watching them yet they are sometimes an hour long and essentially just him refuelling his car, with added dogs!
Hi during lockdown I spent the evenings (Key worker so couldn't do it in the day lol) looking at more and more Tesla content, my original plan was for me to order a Mazda CX5 to replace my Mazda 6 after catching a few Tesla videos that popped up on my suggested list - think it might have been car wow's report on the M3 which peaked my interest and in due course changed my mind on which car to order, the M3 LR which is under a week to go until my car arrives..
I'm just wondering if anyone has favourite youtubers who do Tesla content, that they'd like to share, i'll include a few here but feel free to add your own.
1. JackMasseyWelsh - Young lad from the north with a fair few youtube channels, this is his Tesla channel they do silly things like will the tesla mistake my girlfriend for a wheely bin and will autopilot still work if all the cameras are covered, good wholesome fun definitely worth a watch
2. Fully Charged - Robert Llewellyn Bowen's (Red Dwarf's Kryten) EV based channel, not pure Tesla related but good for EV perspective
3. Electric Vehicle Man - EVM used to be a leaf driver, now owns a Model 3, good video content, does other EV car reviews
4. Frugal Tesla Guy - US Tesla youtuber, some good videos
Here are a few other good t=Tesla youtubers I watch
6. Tesla Driver
7. Auto Trader (Occasionally)
8. Out of spec motoring - Watch the US road trip series, really good for looking at charging times/rates of charge etc and seeing the M3 in beautiful locations
9. . Bjorn Nyland
I agree somewhat but some research should be done, his one of using autopark and didn't even know how the autopark was suppose to work or try it out prior to parking, his info video on insurance suggested direct line were the only insurers etc.I see jack as an entertainment youtuber not a research and educate type of person, and for that he’s quite good.
interesting my other main yt channels are Disney related and I was happy to see one of those - the Tim Tracker test driving a 3 and a Y, they’ve ordered a Y to replace their jolt, I love it when worlds collide lol
I agree somewhat but some research should be done, his one of using autopark and didn't even know how the autopark was suppose to work or try it out prior to parking, his info video on insurance suggested direct line were the only insurers etc.
I also watch tim tracker to and was excited when they went to look at Teslas
Agree, he is excellentI only watched one Spawn Point video. He drove to Bristol Supercharged to 100%! then completely bypassed Lifton on the way to lands end despite having no charging at his accomodation. then had to keep finding places in the resort charge. Made no sense to me at all.
The only one I watch is Bjorn.