Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

YT Vid: My Take on the Jeda 2021/2022 USB Hub Console for Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JaeTheDev

Supporting Member
Jun 28, 2020
Westerly, RI
I ordered the Jeda 2021/2022 USB Hub Console for Model 3/Y about 3 months ago, and it finally came about a week ago. Long shipping, yes, but I knew it was a presale and it would take forever. Works pretty well! Not sure how much Ill need to charge my Apple Watch or AirPods using it, but hey, its technology! HA!

I thought Id share my "super professional video" of my take of it. Enjoy!

Check it out at the Jeda site here: Tesla Model 3/Y 2021 USB Hub Console - Jeda Products

Jeda is about the worst company one can come across. It’s possible that you may be happy with the product and never need to interact with them aside from ordering.

If however you need customer service, it is non existent. There are many other companies that will offer warranties and after sale service. This is not one of them, stay far away!

Jeda is about the worst company one can come across. It’s possible that you may be happy with the product and never need to interact with them aside from ordering.

If however you need customer service, it is non existent. There are many other companies that will offer warranties and after sale service. This is not one of them, stay far away!

I ended up selling the console I had on eBay. That being said, I emailed them with regard to the Apple Watch not staying on the charger, making it useless. They refunded me and told me to keep the product. Its the only time Ive ever had to deal with them, as this is the only product I have ever owned from them.

Worked out well for me in the end.