Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yup! Better touchscreen and browser is here!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018.14 seems to be rolling out quickly, so, hope we'll all get it soon!

upload_2018-4-11_15-40-52.png

Reactions: fasteddie7
Gotta find an excuse to put the car at the SC.

Like right now
Something, um, accidentally dropped on the MCU? I'm J/K, before the comments..... :D

Seriously, with the new update cycle of two weeks, it may be most of us do get software every two weeks, with no special 'excuses' needed to get the SC's to 'give' it to us.

If I get 14 on Thursday night or thereabouts, it will mean the rollout and delivery has stabilized, as that will be four releases in a row (every 14 days). Which is a great improvement over what it was a few months ago (both in timing and content!).

Something, um, accidentally dropped on the MCU? I'm J/K, before the comments..... :D

Seriously, with the new update cycle of two weeks, it may be most of us do get software every two weeks, with no special 'excuses' needed to get the SC's to 'give' it to us.

If I get 14 on Thursday night or thereabouts, it will mean the rollout and delivery has stabilized, as that will be four releases in a row (every 14 days). Which is a great improvement over what it was a few months ago (both in timing and content!).

I'm at 3.5 weeks with no update. Still on 10.4. I wish it was every 14 days. :(

... or it means you burned up all your upgrade chits for the next 8 months and your next upgrade will be 2018.38:eek:

... or it means you burned up all your upgrade chits for the next 8 months and your next upgrade will be 2018.38:eek:
You never know, it *could* all be a coincidence... :D We are just, as I say, watching the curtains on the Kremlin. :p

We don't *know* anything, darn it....

I almost don't want to get that 'request update' button, or I *will* be rigging up a robot to sit there and click on the button...

I show it in the video, it's the same. But I don't have the new maps yet
Oops, thanks... missed that part.

EDIT: Tile loading in your map segment is limited by the LTE connection (expected), but when you did the zoom it certainly looked better/faster in my opinion. I have my 12 month maintenance appointment next week they should load .14 on for me... looking forward to it.

Reactions: fasteddie7