Some of you witnessed my struggles to get comfortable with S85 vs. P85. Having driven the various flavors there is no doubt that I would have been thrilled with an S85, it is an awesome and fun car to drive. The P option was a bigger stretch than I (and certainly my better half) were expecting to make. It was neither out of reach nor a trivial change. I was losing sleep over this decision and beginning to question my purchase altogether even though I love this car. In the end I came to believe that my internal struggles were my subconscious telling me that I really wanted to take that next leap. I made the call to upgrade to a P. Only time will reveal whether we will wish we had that last $10K (or the purchase price) back. I hope not. Essentially I am betting money on Tesla to make me a happy and loyal customer. If they can do that I know we will never look back, will be the marketing that Tesla needs for long-term growth, and will strongly consider a Model X, and Y, etc. For now and for better or worse I am at peace once again. And patiently waiting for my car. Lesson to all here. Don't be too eager to click CONFIRM. Give yourself time to reflect on and re-consider your choices. I thought clicking CONFIRM would get me my car faster. It won't, not with the expansion into new regions. By clicking too early I didn't give myself the time to think things through, discuss trade-offs calmly with my family and change my order a few times to see how it feels. If you are at all like me YOU WILL second guess yourself. It isn't really fair to Tesla to confirm early and then ask for changes. I appreciate how understanding and helpful they were through the process.